Join us for a workshop in London – March 20th, 2019
In the morning session:
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict transforms uncomfortable encounters into stronger relationships
Be among the first to explore the newest addition to the Everything DiSC range of solutions: Everything DiSC Productive Conflict.
This powerful tool highlights how to use Everything DiSC to effectively respond to the uncomfortable and inevitable challenges of workplace conflict. By increasing self-awareness during conflict situations, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps curb destructive behaviours and improve workplace relationships…and results.
In this workshop, you will:
- Complete a complimentary Everything DiSC assessment
- Be the business advisor when it comes to conflict in the workplace
- Understand how to manage your own response to conflict situations & discover communication strategies to engage productive conflict within your business
From Talented Individuals to Extraordinary Teams!
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is an assessment-based programme, developed from The New York Times best-selling book The Five Dysfunctions of Team by Patrick Lencioni and powered by Everything DiSC®. Designed exclusively for intact teams and work groups, the programme helps team members discover how to build a truly cohesive and effective team by applying The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team model in a fast, practical, and relevant way.
You’ll walk away with:
- An eBook of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Strategies for building cohesive and productive teams
- An understanding of how your personality influences your behaviour and impacts teams
- Insight into how to measure your team’s effectiveness using The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
09:30 AM – 10:00 AM Networking, Coffee, & Welcome
10:00 AM – 11:45 AM Presentation
Lunch Buffet 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
The Five Behaviours
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM Presentation
2:30 PM – 3:00 PM Afternoon Coffee and Networking
De Vere West One
9-10 Portland Place