We’d love you to join us at our forthcoming workshop to experience:
the new DiSC tool – Productive Conflict
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
London, 13th September 2018
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict transforms uncomfortable encounters into stronger relationships
In the morning session:
Be the first to explore the newest addition to the Everything DiSC range of solutions.
This powerful tool highlights how to use Everything DiSC to effectively respond to the uncomfortable and inevitable challenges of workplace conflict.
By increasing self-awareness during conflict situations, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps curb destructive behaviours and improve workplace relationships… and results.
- Complete a complimentary Everything DiSC assessment
- Be the business advisor when it comes to conflict in the workplace
- Understand how to manage your own response to conflict situations & discover communication strategies to engage productive conflict within your business
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is an assessment-based programme, developed from The New York Times best-selling book The Five Dysfunctions of Team by Patrick Lencioni and powered by Everything DiSC®. Designed exclusively for intact teams and work groups, the programme helps team members discover how to build a truly cohesive and effective team by applying The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team model in a fast, practical, and relevant way.
You’ll walk away with:
- An eBook of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Strategies for building a cohesive and productive team
- An understanding of how your personality influences your behaviour and impacts teams
- Insight into how to measure your team’s effectiveness using The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team